Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best Answers of a interview question, "What is your weakness?"

What is your weakness is a simple question but has a lot of significance. This question has to be answered well and by this the employer guages your temperament. So, prepare well to make it your strength during the interview.

few example of such type of Questions:-

"My weakness is I get irritated when my group member refuse to bear their responsibility."

"I get fed up when anyone discourage me."

"I Believe people blindly at first sight." 

"Can't tolerate the disturbance during work time."

"I do not feel comfortable until i finish my work."

"very friendly in behavior."

"It is very much difficult for me to say 'NO' to someone."

"I am an analyzer. Sometimes in leisure time i start doing analysis on people's sayings."

"My weakness is doing mistake once and my strength is I will never do done mistake again"

i can not trust the person with-in shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers